Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Jasy Andrews / I'll Be There For You (May 21 - May 27)

myTunes ~ myTunes turns into yourTunes!! ~

Most listened 10 songs in this week (May 21 - May 27) out of
5,213 songs (as of May 27, 06) stored in my iTunes & iPod !!

==========================================================
Rank Name// Artist// Album// Genre
01. Never Say Goodbye// Andrew Walker// Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock
02. Always// Colie Brice// Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock
03. Livin' On A Prayer// Derrick Lefevre// Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock
04. It's My Life// The Issues// Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock
05. I'll Be There For You// Jasy Andrews// Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock
06. Blaze Of Glory// Richard Kendrick// Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock
07. Wanter Dead Or Alove// Tony Janflone Jr.// Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock
08. Runaway// Alex Mitchell// An All Star Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock
09. Welcome To Wherever You Are// Colby Veil// An All Star Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock
10. Runaway// Colie Brice// Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock
==========================================================

This week's pick!!

Rank Name// Artist// Album// Genre

05. I'll Be There For You// Jasy Andrews// Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi// Rock


I listened to 2 tribute albums to "Bon Jovi" and compared them this week.

"Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi"

and

"An All Star Tribute To Bon Jovi"


"Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi"
can meet what buyers want to have from tribute albums like this.

"An All Star Tribute To Bon Jovi"
collected artists whose genres are almost same.

On the other hand,
"Always: A Millennium Tribute To Bon Jovi"
collected artists from rock, blues, and pops.


From this album,
"I'll Be There For You" performed by "Jasy Andrews" who is only female artist joining this tribute album.

This "I'll Be There For You" cuts a conspicuous figure because of female voice, a piano accompaniment, and an arrangement, which is not bad, and it made me feel like I want to listen again.

It has kinda gentleness cuz maybe she added female's understanding to an original one written by males. (of course, by Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora)

How about comparing this version with the original version??

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger alex said...

hello frank

I saw yuor blog in google. I looking to much time this music "Welcome To Wherever You Are w/Colby Veil CD An All Star Tribute To Bon Jovi Rock

you have it in mp3 and could send me for email?
please

thanks

alexandre.santossrj@gmail.com

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Colie Brice said...

Thanks for listening to my covers of "Always" and Runaway" for the Bon Jovi tribute album. I used to be the lead sineger for Phantom's Opera which at one time had Alec and Tico among its ranks.

Best Regards,

Colie Brice
http://coliebrice.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home