Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hoobastank / Without A Fight (May 14 - May 20)

myTunes ~ myTunes turns into yourTunes!! ~

Most listened 10 songs in this week (May 14 - May 20) out of
5,160 songs (as of May 20, 06) stored in my iTunes & iPod !!

==========================================================
Rank Name// Artist// Album// Genre
01. Moving Forward// Hoobastank// Every Man For Himself// Rock
02. Inside Of You// Hoobastank// Every Man For Himself// Rock
03. The First Of Me// Hoobastank// Every Man For Himself// Rock
04. If I Were You// Hoobastank// Every Man For Himself// Rock
05. Without A Fight// Hoobastank// Every Man For Himself// Rock
06. If Only// Hoobastank// Every Man For Himself// Rock
07. Have A Nice Day// Bon Jovi// Have A Nice Day// Rock
08. Last Man Standing// Bon Jovi// Have A Nice Day// Rock
09. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (Live)// Bon Jovi// Welcome To Wherever You Are EP// Rock
10. Angel// The Corrs// Borrowed Heaven// Pop
==========================================================

This week's pick!!

Rank Name// Artist// Album// Genre

05. Without A Fight// Hoobastank// Every Man For Himself// Rock


This comes from "Hoobastank's" 3rd album.

The former album "The Reason" made a great success worldwide,
but for me, personaly, I cannot forget that 1st album impacted me so bad
when I listened to it at a listening machine at Tower Records.

"Hoobastank" had been my Heavy Rotation for a while.

First I listened to this 3rd album, I felt that it lost its speed their songs had before
in both 1st and 2nd albums.

But this "Without A Fight" seems to inherit that speed they used to have.

As might be expected, thier melody is great!!

But as an album, it seems not to have structual ideas.
I mean, it is kinda flat.

And I felt "?"

I'm wondering if they wanted to try changing??

This album must be something I need to continue to listen to for a while,
and I will find something changed good in new songs.

Anyway, what a bad design of this album jacket!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home