Monday, May 01, 2006

Bon Jovi / Born To Be My Baby (Apr. 23 - Apr. 29)

myTunes ~ myTunes turns into yourTunes!! ~

Most listened 10 songs in this week (Apr. 23 - Apr. 29) out of
5,146 songs (as of Apr. 29, 06) stored in my iTunes & iPod !!

==========================================================
Rank Name// Artist// Album// Genre
01. Why Do I Feel So Sad// Alicia Keys// Songs In A Minor// R&B
02. Swing, Swing// The All-American Rejects// The All-American Rejects// Alternative & Punk
03. Always// Bon Jovi// Cross Road// Rock
04. I Am// Bon Jovi// Have A Nice Day// Rock
05. Born To Be My Baby// Bon Jovi// New Jersey// Rock
06. Let It Rock// Bon Jovi// Slippery When Wet// Rock
07. Hitori// The Gospellers// Love Notes// J-Pop/Rock
08. All You Wanted [Unplugged Version]// Michelle Branch// The Spirit Room// Rock
09. Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours// Stevie Wonder// Song Review// R&B
10. BLIND REVOLUTION MAD// Winger// THE VERY BEST OF Winger// Rock
==========================================================


This week's pick!!

Rank Name// Artist// Album// Genre

05. Born To Be My Baby// Bon Jovi// New Jersey// Rock


This week was Bon Jovi's week.

I listened to Bon Jovi's songs intentionally cuz I got tickets for their lives at Giants Stadium.

I can say "Born To Be My Baby" is one of the best songs from "New Jersey" that has other great songs.

But they hadn't played it at their lives for a long time.

They might have backed away from playing it...

But I remember that right after releasing "This Left Feels Right", they'd started to play it again at their lives...

Their feeling to this song might have changed after challenging a new arrangement...

It's been played every night on this "Have A Nice Day Tour".

This is one song that I expect to listen to at their lives at Giants Stadium this coming July!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home