Monday, April 17, 2006

Sammy Hagar / Winner Takes It All (Apr. 10 - Apr. 15)

myTunes ~ myTunes turns into yourTunes!! ~

Most listened 10 songs in this week (Apr. 10 - Apr. 15) out of 5,146 songs (as of Apr. 15, 06) stored in my iTunes & iPod !!

==========================================================
Rank Name// Artist// Album// Genre
01. Winner Takes It All// Sammy Hagar// Over The Top// Soundtrack
02. Life's Sweet Drug// Slash's Snakepit// Ain't Life Grand// Rock
03. Away From the Sun// 3 Doors Down// Away From the Sun// Rock
04. You Gotta Move// Aerosmith// Honkin' On Bobo// Blues
05. Falling In Love (Is Hard On The Knees)// Aerosmith// Nine Lives Rock
06. Angel// Aerosmith// O, Yeah! Ultimate Aerosmith Hits// Rock
07. Jealous Again// The Black Crowes// Greatest Hits 1990-1999// Rock
08. latin girls// The Black Eyed Peas// elephunk// Hip Hop/Rap
09. Inside Your Heaven// Bo Bice// Inside Your Heaven// Pop
10. Breathe (B-Side)// Bon Jovi// 100,000,000 Bon Jovi Fans Can't Be Wrong...// Rock
==========================================================

This week's pick!!


Rank Name// Artist// Album// Genre

01. Winner Takes It All// Sammy Hagar// Over The Top// Soundtrack


This song comes from Sylvester Stallone's "Over The Top" (screened in 1987) soundtrack. I remember that I went to a theater to watch it. A story about love between father and his son, and every time father (Stallone) won a match of arm wrestling, that love got stronger. That's just about the story...

Anyway, I need to talk about this song, not the movie.... This is one of best soudtrack albums I like. Another best soundtrack album I like same as this is "TOP GUN" soundtrack album.

Ex-Van Halen's vocalist ,Sammy Hagar, sings "Winner Takes It All".
This song reminds me to "work hard" and gives me spirits to do so.
And I also like 2nd song of this soundtrack "In This Country". I'm gonna have a chance to talk about it afterwards.


* BON JOVI's final show in Japan is in Sapporo on Apr. 18th Tue. I really wanna go back to Japan..... to see 'em!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home